Reiki Level 1 Course in Barcelona
17 September 10:00 am - 18 September 2:00 pm
Shoden (first teaching) is the first level of teaching in the Usui Reiki Ryoho (Reiki method).
During this Reiki 1 course in Barcelona we will study what Reiki is, its history, spiritual roots and spiritual principles. You will receive Reiju (initiation or attunement), you will learn and practice meditation, Reiki self-treatment and Reiki treatment for others. By the end of the course you will have acquired the necessary teachings and practice to enjoy Reiki and meditation regularly.
You will also receive the book ‘El camino espiritual del Reiki‘ and a diploma.
Reiki 1 (Shoden) Course Content
– Theoretical contents: What is Reiki / What is meditation / History of Reiki / Spiritual roots of Reiki / How Reiki can help you / What is ki
– Reiju (initiation / attunement)
– Gokai (Reiki principles)
– Reiki self-treatment
– Kenyoku ho (‘dry bath’—Japanese Reiki technique)
– Hanshin koketsu ho (‘back treatment’—Japanese Reiki technique)
– Reiki treatment on a massage table
– Reiki treatment on a chair
– First aid Reiki techniques: Gyoshi (looking), koki (blowing), bushu (massaging)
– Questions and answers session
– Reiki book ‘El camino espiritual del Reiki‘
– How to practice regularly
Calle Sardenya 202 (entrance by Yoganet)
<M> L2 Monumental / L1 Marina
Saturday, September 17th from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
Sunday, September 18th 10 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp message to +34 692 046 404 to confirm your spot.
Payment can be done by bank transfer, bizum or paypal:
Bank Transfer: IBAN: ES25 0182 7058 45 0202394222
BIC (Swift): BBVAESMMXXX / Bank: BBVA / Jordi Ibern / Concept: Reiki Course Barcelona
Bizum: +34 692 046 404 / Concept: Reiki Course Barcelona
Paypal: email@example.com / Concept: Reiki Course Barcelona
What is Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese Spiritual path developed in the early 20th century by Usui Mikao Sensei, a Buddhist monk. Its purpose is to bring balance and spiritual well-being. With Buddhist, Shinto and Taoist roots, it is based on the transmission of ki —vital energy— through the hands, and on meditation. It is a simple and natural method that improves your health and brings well-being.