Reiki Level 1 Course in Barcelona (Weekly Classes)
14 September 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This Reiki level 1 course (Shoden) will be taught in Spanish in 6 weekly classes of 2 hours on Wednesdays from 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Shoden (first teaching) is the first level of teaching in the Usui Reiki Ryoho (Reiki method). During the course we will study what Reiki is, its history, spiritual roots and spiritual principles. You will receive Reiju (initiation or attunement), you will learn and practice meditation, Reiki self-treatment and Reiki treatment for others. By the end of the course you will have acquired the necessary teachings and practice to enjoy Reiki and meditation regularly.
You will also receive a booklet with all the information and a diploma.
Reiki 1 (Shoden) Course Content
– Theoretical contents: What is Reiki / What is meditation / History of Reiki / Spiritual roots of Reiki / How Reiki can help you / What is ki
– Reiju (initiation / attunement)
– Gokai (Reiki principles)
– Reiki self-treatment
– Kenyoku ho (‘dry bath’—Japanese Reiki technique)
– Hanshin koketsu ho (‘back treatment’—Japanese Reiki technique)
– Reiki treatment on a massage table
– Reiki treatment on a chair
– First aid Reiki techniques: Gyoshi (looking), koki (blowing), bushu (massaging)
– Questions and answers session
– Reiki booklet
– How to practice regularly
Calle Sardeña 202, bis, Barcelona (yoganet)
<M> L2 Monumental / L1 Marina
Wednesdays from 6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. (UTC/GMT +2 hours)
14, 21 and 28 of September, and 5, 12 and 19 of October
* First class: 14 of September
How to sign up
Please, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a WhatsApp message to +34 692 046 404 to confirm your spot.
Payment can be done by bank transfer, bizum or paypal:
Bank Transfer: IBAN: ES25 0182 7058 45 0202394222
BIC (Swift): BBVAESMMXXX / Bank: BBVA / Jordi Ibern / Concept: Reiki Course Barcelona
Bizum: +34 692 046 404 / Concept: Reiki Course Barcelona
Paypal: email@example.com / Concept: Reiki Course Barcelona
What is Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese Spiritual path developed in the early 20th century by Usui Mikao Sensei, a Buddhist monk. Reiki’s purpose is to bring balance and spiritual well-being to practitioners. With Buddhist, Shinto and Taoist roots, it is based on the transmission of ki —vital energy— through the hands, and on meditation. It is a simple and natural method that improves your health and brings well-being.